This popular stresss test enables you to determine your own stress level. These 10 questions apply to your last month's feeling.Enter a number between 0 and 4.
- How often have you been upset because of something that happened unexpectedly?
Never - 0 Almost Never - 1 Sometimes - 2 Fairly Often - 3 Very Often - 4
- How Often have you felt that you were unable to control the important things in your life?
- How often have you felt nervous and "stressed"
- How often have you felt confident about your ability to handle your personal problems?
- How often have you felt that things were going your way?
- How often have you been able to control irritations in your life?
- How often have you found that you could not cope with all the things that you had to do?
- How often have you felt that you were on top of things?
- How often have you been angered because of things that were outside your control?
- How often have you felt difficulties were piling up so high that you could not overcome them?
The maximum score is 40 and the minimum score is 0. If you score between 12 to 14, you are average compared to other Americans. Get the answer by calcute the number that you choose.
happy determine your stress level....and don't stress..